- July 2017-Current: Final Plats have begun to be submitted, reviewed, and approved. These documents allow the landowner to sell lots within the development.
- October 19, 2016: Amenity Building (i.e. clubhouse) Construction Documents approved. This allows the owner to begin construction work on the entire site.
- March 4, 2015: Construction Documents (i.e. Preliminary Plat) approved. This allows the owner to begin grading and infrastructure work across the entire site.
- Planning Area: Neighborhood Center II, Neighborhood Edge, and Neighborhood General
- Project Location: Davidson East is located on the north side of NC 73 between Ramah Church Road and McAuley.
- Parcel IDs: 00718204,00744109, 00719101
- Acres: 180+-
- Project Description: The mixed use development proposal includes 483 dwelling units in a combination of single-family, townhomes, and apartments and over 400,000 square feet of office/retail space. The preliminary plat comprises 239 lots on a portion of the property.
- Developer: Lennar Homes