Boulder Rock Loop (18647 Davidson-Concord Rd)
September 2022: The Town of Davidson approved the Master Plan in September; this is a conceptual plan of the development. The next step is for the project team to provide construction documents for technical review by town/county staff.
Overview: On October 2, 2020 the Town of Davidson received a complete Master Plan application. The process followed Section 14.6 of the Davidson Planning Ordinance. For more information see below and the Timeline/Document tabs.
- Planning Area: Neighborhood Edge
- Project Location: 18647 Davidson-Concord Rd
- Parcel ID: 00716217
- Acres: + 5.53
- Project Description: The proposal includes 12 lots including 10 single-family homes and 4 duplex units as well as internal public spaces and greenway connections. Additionally, the plan proposes extending Boulder Rock Loop to the site and adding a multi-use path segment on Davidson-Concord Road.
- August-September: The project team will resubmit plans to the Town of Davidson and Meck. County for possible approval.
- June 27: The Planning Board formally reviewed the plans and offered comments on the proposed design.
- March 28: The Planning Board informally reviewed the plans and offered comments on the proposed design.
- Spring 2022: The project team continued to work through plan revisions with Town of Davidson and Meck. County staff.
- November: The project team resubmitted updated plans to the Town of Davidson and Meck. County.
- March: A Public Input session was held virutally on 3/16/2021.
- December 2020: The Board of Commissioners voted to approve the water and sewer expansion.
- December 8, 2020: The Board of Commissioners voted to approved extension of water and sewer service to the site.
- October 2020: The project submitted the Master Plan application.
- Spring - Summer 2020: The project team met with staff regarding site design and to assess compliance with the Davidson Planning Ordinance.
- Project Team: Frances Miramon, Frances.Miramon@bolton-menk.com