Boulder Rock Loop (18647 Davidson-Concord Rd)
August 2022: The project continues to make revisions and must complete additional technical reviews by Town of Davidson and Mecklenburg County staff to ensure compliance with the Davidson Planning Ordinance. Assuming the issues are resolved, approval of the master plan could occur in September.
Overview: On October 2, 2020 the Town of Davidson received a complete Master Plan application. The project is currently under review by Mecklenburg County and Town of Davidson staff. The process will follow Section 14.6 of the Davidson Planning Ordinance. For more information see below and the Timeline/Document tabs.
- Planning Area: Neighborhood Edge
- Project Location: 18647 Davidson-Concord Rd
- Parcel ID: 00716217
- Acres: + 5.53
- Project Description: The proposal includes 12 lots including 10 single-family homes and 4 duplex units as well as internal public spaces and greenway connections. Additionally, the plan proposes extending Boulder Rock Loop to the site and adding a multi-use path segment on Davidson-Concord Road.
- August-September: The project team will resubmit plans to the Town of Davidson and Meck. County for possible approval.
- June 27: The Planning Board formally reviewed the plans and offered comments on the proposed design.
- March 28: The Planning Board informally reviewed the plans and offered comments on the proposed design.
- Spring 2022: The project team continued to work through plan revisions with Town of Davidson and Meck. County staff.
- November: The project team resubmitted updated plans to the Town of Davidson and Meck. County.
- March: A Public Input session was held virutally on 3/16/2021.
- December 2020: The Board of Commissioners voted to approve the water and sewer expansion.
- December 8, 2020: The Board of Commissioners voted to approved extension of water and sewer service to the site.
- October 2020: The project submitted the Master Plan application.
- Spring - Summer 2020: The project team met with staff regarding site design and to assess compliance with the Davidson Planning Ordinance.
- Project Team: Frances Miramon, Frances.Miramon@bolton-menk.com