In order to efficiently respond to requests and manage the employment of off-duty police officers, the Town of Davidson Police Department has partnered with Off Duty Management (ODM) to provide services related to hiring off-duty officers effective June 1st, 2022.
You may request to hire off-duty police officers through the Off Duty Management web-based service, OfficerTRAK®, or by calling the toll-free number below.
Off Duty Management provides the following to the customer:
- Online access to information through the OfficerTRAK® software including:
- Officer attendance
- Field notes and media files
- Post orders and instructions
- Past and future shift information
- Full liability coverage for the customer, the agency, and the officer
- 24/7 customer service through the toll-free number
- Dedicated point of contact for scheduling, invoicing, and payroll
Total Hourly Rate
3 Hours Minimum per Request
- Once an assignment has been approved and scheduled: Customer canceling or reducing an assignment shall pay the full ODM administrative fees for the first 24 hours of the original assignment.
- Customer canceling or reducing assignments within 48 hours of the start of the assignment shall pay the greater of- officer hours worked or the agency minimum hours plus ODM administrative fees for the first 24 hours of the original assignment.
YOU CAN REQUEST SERVICE THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
VISIT OFFICERTRAK® WEBSITE LINK- https://odm.officertrak.com/Davidson-NC-PD
OR CALL OFF DUTY MANAGEMENT 24/7 TOLL-FREE AT 1-877-636-8300