Voter Registration

New Resident Options

If you have moved less than 30 days ago, you should vote at your old precinct. If you choose to vote at your new location, you will have to use a paper provisional ballot; you will not be able to vote on the voting machine.

If you moved more than 30 days ago but didn’t get a new voter registration card and do not know where to vote, you must change your address with the Board of Elections. You may go to your new precinct to vote.

Contact the Mecklenburg County Board of Elections  or Iredell County for more information.