What do I do if my car is towed?

Generally, Archer's Wrecker Service tows for the Davidson Police Department. Archer's Wrecker (704-892-9374) is located at 433 South Main Street in Davidson just two blocks down from Davidson Town Hall. Hunter Wrecker (704-375-9357), located at 1114 North Davidson Street, Charlotte, is also used occasionally. If your car has been towed and impounded due to no registration or other legal issue, you will need to prove current registration and bring a licensed driver to get your car out of impound. Each wrecker service has its own fee schedule for towing and daily storage. Call ahead to the wrecker service to confirm the amount of your charges and what form of payment they will and will not accept.

Show All Answers

1. What number do I call in an emergency? A non-emergency?
2. Who do I call about an incident I've already reported?
3. How do I get a copy of my traffic accident report or a police report?
4. What are police department office hours?
5. How do I sign up for a security check for my home?
6. How can I get my child safety seat inspected?
7. How do I pay a parking ticket or town ordinance violation?
8. How do I pay a North Carolina ticket?
9. What do I do if my car is towed?
10. What if someone I know has been arrested? How can I get him/her out of jail?
11. If I have property at the police department, how can I get it back?
12. Where do I find the Town of Davidson ordinances (noise, leash law, and more)?
13. How can I arrange a tour of the Davidson Police Department and/or have a officer speak to my class, group, etc?
14. Do I need an alarm permit for my alarm system? If so, how do I register my alarm system?
15. How do I report: a crime, illegal parking, soliciting in my neighborhood?